Friday, January 19, 2007

Ebira Sovietnicks in the Former USSR

Posted by: Dr. Joseph Ozigis Akomodi

Written by: Jimoh Boyi


Andayi,

Compliments of the season. I write to express my profound gratitude to all the EVI members, especially the executives, home-based and international ones.
The deliverance of EVI relief packages to the affected victims of some violent riots at home is commendable one and once again, a very big thank you to home-base guys for the time and commitments.
The issue raised by Brother Mathew (Murphy) concerning the fate of most of our brothers (ebirasovietniks) in the former Soviet regions is a very disturbing one. As at present, both socio-political and economic situations in these regions are in transient periods, and are as such, most Africans, Asians and Arabs here ( myself, I am on study leave in Moscow) are involve in menial (hand –to- mouth) jobs that have less prospects in future, especially, as one gets older. Coupled with the above is rise in racial hatred, which is being covertly supported by politicians for political gains.
From my personal assessments, if nothing is done to persuade, assist or encourage most of our brothers these regions to either relocate to west (UK, France etc)/ USA or to go home (back to Nigeria) in the next 3 to 5 years, it will be disastrous for them to stay put as age and hope will be weighing them down. I know and have respect for the views of most of them with family members and other reasons. But the fact is that a Blackman in his late 30s and early 40s doing menial jobs/ petty trading in a foreign society that is highly saturated with skin heads, socio-economic crisis and political instabilities will be better off either at home or in some other countries where those vices are less rampant.
I therefore plead with EVI as an organization to look into whatever can be done to make our brothers, especially, those willing to leave, to relocate and at the same time to persuade the rest to do think otherwise.

Once again, Thanks for your time and commitments

B. Jimoh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to all people that can read this...DR. JOSEPH AKOMODI..YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON I EVER MET IN MY INTIRE LIFE,I WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH AND GOOD LIFE,YOU ARE MY LIFE AND I WANT TO HAVE YOU FOREVER,I DO LOVE YOU SO MUCH,MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU !!


DR.SERGIA JORJA MURILLO MD.PHD.

Unknown said...

Nice I wish I coould get my money from your scammer daughter